From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gennie Eachus
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 9:49 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Gennie Eachus
Subject: RE: Netflix

I also am having trouble with Netflix. I can no longer access the search
field. I have spoken to both the DVD customer service line and to the
streaming customer service line.

The customer service number is
(877) 742-1480
You will be asked to go online to get a service code to speed things up. Not
necessary. Just stay on the line and someone will answer.

We all need to call Netflix about this issue.