From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Griffiths via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Steve Griffiths
Subject: RE: Need Suggestions For Dealing With Track Changes In A Word 2010
Document

In a document with tracked changes, you can choose whether to have all the
changes visible on screen, or to hide them. Sounds like your document has
them on screen and you want to hide them.

You need to go to the Review tab and in the tracking group, change the
setting for the "display for review" combo box from "show markup" to
"final".

There are a number of ways you can get to this option. Here are two:
If you're not using the virtual ribbon, you can press Alt, R, TD, DownArrow
to Final and press Enter.
If you are using the virtual ribbon, you could use Alt, R, R, Enter, T,
DownArrow, Enter

Hope that helps,
Steve
---