From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kane Brolin
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 3:31 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kane Brolin; Doug.Lee@...
Subject: Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Greetings.

Does anyone happen to have experience using this program with JAWS?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM

By the end of the year, my company of affiliation plans to have rolled out a
newly self-developed program to handle CRM, and I have been invited to take
part in a beta test so this program can be made accessible. So for those in
tech-driven, compliance-oriented sales environments who have experience with
client relationship management software, what programs do you recommend as
being most compatible with JAWS off the shelf? Or which ones can be most
easily scripted?

Thanks to anyone who sees fit to help answer my queries.

-Kane