From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: 12 September 2011 18:00
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: jaws13

as soon as it comes out you can check the list of bug fixes.

At 12:49 PM 9/12/2011, you wrote:
Thank you and is that likely to tell me if the problems in Jaws
12,for some
such as spread sheets is fixed, it would not be fair to force us
to by jaws
13, to get that, as it happens I bought the next upgrade in
December, that
does not mean I want to use it just to fix jfw 12 issues of course