Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Kane Brolin

Greetings.

Does anyone happen to have experience using this program with JAWS?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM

By the end of the year, my company of affiliation plans to have rolled
out a newly self-developed program to handle CRM, and I have been
invited to take part in a beta test so this program can be made
accessible. So for those in tech-driven, compliance-oriented sales
environments who have experience with client relationship management
software, what programs do you recommend as being most compatible with
JAWS off the shelf? Or which ones can be most easily scripted?

Thanks to anyone who sees fit to help answer my queries.

-Kane