question about cursor tracking in MS Word with Magic and Jaws

Amy Bower

Hi again -

I'm wondering if anyone else using Magic and Jaws simultaneously has any
issues with cursor tracking in MS Word (in Office 2010 or Office 2013). I'm
finding that sometimes, the cursor is not tracked/followed when I'm
navigating word-to-word or line-to-line, but only if I do a SayAll. Under
the Magic tracking options, I have all the radio buttons on "center" as
opposed to "edge". I also have "track cursors...." checked. I've checked
that I have the default theme and display size(100%). Any other suggestions
welcome, offline please, at abower@whoi.edu. Thanks much.

-Amy B.