Re: track changes and Jaws & Word 2013

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Hi Kimberly. Thanks for re-posting this.

Lauren, as some additional info, try the following: While in MS Word, hit
INSERT+F1 twice quickly. This opens up the JAWS help topic specific to the
MS Word application. Follow the link labeled "Helpful Hints for Using JAWS
with Word". There, you'll find another link labeled "Track Changes". This
section is very informative.
-Paul