From: Tim Ford via Jfw
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 8:41 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Tim Ford
Subject: Re: track changes and Jaws & Word 2013

Hello Lauren,

AT least up through Word 2010, an easy way to display a clean version is an
old Word keyboard shortcut,
control plus shift plus the letter e. Depending on your JAWS verbosity
setting, JAWS will respond with "track changes on" or "track changes off",
or just "on" and "off". This command does not actually accept track
changes, it simply imbeds the track changes so you see just the text of the
document as it currently is. Very handy.

I do not remember how to accept track changes, but assume someone else on
this list does.

Tim Ford