From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of
Carolyn Arnold via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 6:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Carolyn Arnold
Subject: Help please with search in word document.

Whenever I press Control F in a word document, it takes me to the
word. My problem is getting out of the thing. If I go to the next
page, it will say next occurrence or the previous page, previous
occurrence. I've tabbed and arrowed and hit Escape. Can't figure
out why it won't go away. Thanks.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn