From: "Carolyn Arnold via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@windstream.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 4:33 PM
Subject: Help please with search in word document.

Whenever I press Control F in a word document, it takes me to the word. My problem is getting out of the thing. If I go to the next page, it will say next occurrence or the previous page, previous occurrence. I've tabbed and arrowed and hit Escape. Can't figure out why it won't go away. Thanks.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn