Re: Anyone using Windows10?

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

What does the Mirror Display do? Is it a major component of JAWS?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kenny via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 8:55 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kenny
Subject: Re: Anyone using Windows10?

Hi carliss, I used the windows 10 preview with jaws 16, and it worked really
well. The only problem is the merror display not being properly installed.
Kenny Peyatt
On 6/9/2015 5:11 PM, Carliss via Jfw wrote:
Hello listers,

`I heard that there are people using window10even though its not being
officially released until July 29. So is anyone out there using it, and if
so, how well is it working with jaws. Right now I'm using Jaws14.

By the way, if you are using windows10 do you like it?

Thanks to all.

Carliss

P.S. There's a button in my sys tray to reserve a spot for a automatic
windows download when Microsoft starts that.

---