how do I get to the address field when using the internet?

David Ingram

Hi, list members, I’m sometimes unsure which key strokes that I should use when wanting to go to the address field while using any browser. If I’m not mistaken I can use f6 twice then I would hear address and search field. I hope that this is correct. P.S. I also notice that when I use web mail and I want to make sure that the addresses in my known spam folder go to the blocked senders list how can I make sure that this is done? I have not been able to select these messages unless I select them one at a time if I’m correct. Thank you for any information that you might have.