From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: When on the net.

All true. The corollary is that when you find you're using a website a lot, such as Amazon or your local newspaper, try to remember which quick navigation keys work well on it. For example, with Amazon, I find searching for text with control-JAWS key-f gets me the fastest to the content I want, such as "product details" or, for reviews, the word "helpful." On another website, pressing 4 for heading level 4 takes me through the content I need, while yet another website is best navigated with 3 for heading level 3.

The most time is consumed with unfamiliar websites. Here, I start with 1 for heading level 1, then n. If those don't work, it's time to experiment.