Re: Jaws Tandom

Paul Faucheux

On 9/12/2011 11:44 AM, Mike Mote wrote:
Hi folks! So my question is pretty simple. How does Jaws Tandom work. Can you control another computer using it, and can you hear it. Is there a delay? I may need to use this feature in the future. I'm interested to know how well it works. FS says it does, but how well does it work in real life circumstances, if you know what I mean.