From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Mote
Sent: 12 September 2011 17:44
To: The Jaws for Windows support mailing list
Subject: Jaws Tandom

Hi folks! So my question is pretty simple. How does Jaws Tandom work. Can
you control another computer using it, and can you hear it. Is there a
delay? I may need to use this feature in the future. I'm interested to
know how well it works. FS says it does, but how well does it work in real
life circumstances, if you know what I mean.