From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 1:57 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: new lister

Deidre,

James has already pointed you in one good JAWS-related direction. There may
even be a list for users of those two applications and JAWS.

One more thing to consider. The iPhone (along with other Apple products such
as the iPad and the Mac) has a built-in dictation program that many visually
impaired users like. To find a list for blind users of the iPhone, try
Googling the word idevices.