From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel
Haetir
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 1:30 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Soronel Haetir
Subject: Re: jaws and rdp questions

IIRC you use ctrl+alt+pause (the rightmost key in the group of three above
the group of six on a standard PC keyboard). That will put the RDP into
windowed mode and at that point alt+tab will switch between programs
running
on the local system.

On 6/8/15, Mike and Jenna via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi,

My wife is using rdp at work and needs to switch back and forth from
the rdp session to her desktop to see her outlook as part of her job.
She is using remote desktop to connect to their remote computer as
there a way for her to switch between her desktop and the remote
session without having to log off?

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Soronel Haetir