From: "Maria Campbell via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: new laptop user with jaws 16

Portability, fitting both laptop and keyboard in computer bag. Takes up less space. Gives off less heat. Quieter running. Has own speakers. That's just off the top of my head without much thought.

On 6/4/2015 4:59 PM, Carolyn Arnold via Jfw wrote:
Question? Why would one by a laptop computer, then use a desktop
keyboard? Why not just get a desktop from the beginning? I'm not
challenging doing that, just wanting to know what is the advantage. Thanks.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Dubriel via Jfw"
<jfw@...>