From: "Roy Dubriel via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: <roydubriel@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: new laptop user with jaws 16

Hi, Dennis, I am also a Jaws16 laptop home user with Window7 ,but I use the desktop keyboard because the laptop keyboard is small,my desk is tall, and my fingers are too big for the laptop keyboard , so I recommend you switch from one to the other and go with the one that is best for you . Roy Dubriel