From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 11:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Soronel Haetir
Subject: Re: new laptop user with jaws 16

The one thing I find annoying with my HP laptop is that it does not
have the context menu key. I have used a utility to remap the print
screen key to perform that function but it is certainly not as
convenient as a proper context menu key. My guess, however, is that a
windows 7 laptop is probably old enough that it would have this key,
so long as you are talking about a full size laptop and not a compact
model.

On 6/4/15, Dennis via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
hi list. i just ordered a hp laptop. its a windows 7 64 professional. as
i said in the subject i'm also using jaws 16. i would just like to know
the best way of learning the laptop after only using a desktop up until
now. thanks for any sugestions.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

Soronel Haetir