From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 10:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Soronel Haetir
Subject: Re: new laptop user with jaws 16

The one thing I find annoying with my HP laptop is that it does not have the
context menu key. I have used a utility to remap the print screen key to
perform that function but it is certainly not as convenient as a proper
context menu key. My guess, however, is that a windows 7 laptop is probably
old enough that it would have this key, so long as you are talking about a
full size laptop and not a compact model.

On 6/4/15, Dennis via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
hi list. i just ordered a hp laptop. its a windows 7 64 professional.
as i said in the subject i'm also using jaws 16. i would just like to
know the best way of learning the laptop after only using a desktop up
until now. thanks for any sugestions.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...