From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 11:20 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kevin Hourigan
Subject: Re: RE:Jaws 16 Window media Player 12 help and keystroke command

I am using the same equipment and have the same issues. Now, at least I am glad to know it is the new version, and not me. I have been tabbing and arrowing like a hampster in a wheel for 2 days, and look forward to a solution. I was able to tab to burn, but never did find rip.
Thankk you all,
Cheers Kevin.