From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via Jfw
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 7:30 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: O.Addison Gethers
Subject: Jaws 16 keystroke command and help on window media player 12 !!

Hello All,

I have jaws 16,window7 desktop and have window media player 12.7 !! I thought WMP 12 was like WMP 11 but it's not like it. I need some help using window media player 12 because I'm not doing it right to get audio play when I put audio cd in cd drive the song didn't automatic play so I can press ctrl + s stop music ,can't find ripped so I can ripped song in library and etc !! How can I burns cd and where can I find burns button ? If anyone who use window media player 12 ,Can you send instruction how to operate window media player ?

Addison