From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rex Leslie
Howard, Jr. via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 10:14 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Rex Leslie Howard, Jr.
Subject: RE: GoldWave

Ariel

I can help you with Goldwave. I've been using it for a long time. You can
download it and try it free for a while until you have performed a certain
number of operations with it. I can't remember how many. Then you can
purchase a one year license for less than $20 or you can purchase a
life-time license for around $50. It is very accessible and can be
controlled by the keyboard.
There are a great number of features. Some you will use often and some you
may not use at all. The help files and manual are extensive.

It's not so much a Jaws friendly program as it is an access friendly one.
If you have any questions, send me an email to rex.howard@...