From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 6:19 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mario
Subject: Re: GoldWave

Ariel, take a look at the audio podcasts archive of blind-geek-zone.net.
I believe the Goldwave recordings are still available, if not you can email him
to inquire about them. he might know of additional recordings to check out.

On 5/29/2015 12:21 PM, Ariel via Jfw wrote:
Hi Paul,
How are you?
This is Ariel from the JAWS list. I just saw your message. I'm
interested in GoldWave and all of this software. I would like to study
broadcasting, but I have no experiences with editing audio etc. How
can I learn more about this software. Do you have any tutorials or
happen to know of tutorials? Thanks, Ariel

---