Jaws 16 keystroke command and help on window media player 12 !!

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All,

I have jaws 16,window7 desktop and have window media player 12.7 !! I
thought WMP 12 was like WMP 11 but it's not like it. I need some help using
window media player 12 because I'm not doing it right to get audio play when
I put audio cd in cd drive the song didn't automatic play so I can press
ctrl + s stop music ,can't find ripped so I can ripped song in library and
etc !! How can I burns cd and where can I find burns button ? If anyone who
use window media player 12 ,Can you send instruction how to operate window
media player ?

Addison