Re: GoldWave

Mario

Ariel, take a look at the audio podcasts archive of blind-geek-zone.net. I believe the Goldwave recordings are still available, if not you can email him to inquire about them. he might know of additional recordings to check out.

On 5/29/2015 12:21 PM, Ariel via Jfw wrote:
Hi Paul,
How are you?
This is Ariel from the JAWS list. I just saw your message. I'm interested in GoldWave and all of this software. I would like to study broadcasting, but I have no experiences with editting audio etc. How can I learn more about this software. Do you have any tutorials or happen to know of tutorials? Thanks,
Ariel

---