From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ariel via Jfw
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 11:29 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ariel
Subject: Re: Broadcasting advice with JAWS

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the advice. This is exactly what I am trying to do as I do not
want to walk into the clase and have no idea about what I am studying. Plus
I want to know with which audio editing software JAWS works, or if there are
any scripts for these software. I am also going to contact my college to
find out what software they use. Do you know of any tutorial resources for
these software? Thank you, Ariel On 5/28/2015 1:13 PM, Michael Mote via Jfw
wrote:
I am sorry if I implied that you would not be accepted. What I meant
to say is that if I were you, I would be familiar with the programs I
mentioned so that you will be prepared once you are in a classroom
setting. The applications I made reference to in my earlier email are
ones that are used in radio stations all the time. I spent several
years working in that industry and used them myself. As for on-line
courses, I don't know about that. I would be interested to know that as
well.