Hi Mario,
Thanks for this information. Will take a look. Thanks,
Ariel

On 5/28/2015 10:08 AM, Mario via Jfw wrote:
Audacity For The Blind: Jaws V2.0 scripts released - VIP Audio Access
http://vipaudioaccess.com/audacity-for-the-blind-jaws-v2-0-scripts-released/

On 5/28/2015 9:37 AM, Richard B McDonald via Jfw wrote:
Hi!

You should look at "Audacity." It is a powerful audio editor and it is
free. Out of the box, it is accessible. Plus, there are JAWS scripts for
it that make it even more accessible. A link to its website follows:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/

HTH,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ariel via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 6:29 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Ariel
Subject: Broadcasting advice with JAWS

Greetings,
My name is Ariel. I am thinking about going back to college. I would like to
study broadcasting. However, I do not have any experiences in this field.
Thus, I am interested in taking some lessons on the side before I go
straight to college. Also, I am setting out to learn how to use JAWS with
audio editing software. In a way, this will be aiming to get myself familiar
with the accessibility of audio editing software.
Any advice would be greatly appreciate it. I know there are seminars for
Office and the like, but is there something focused on audio production?
Thank you,
Ariel

---