Re: Script for Reading Guitar Tabs

Ariel

Hi,
The link does work. You might want to copy and paste the link on Firefox, IE or Chrome.
http://backtoplayingblind.blogspot.com/p/instructions.html

On 5/28/2015 4:55 PM, elayneh via Jfw wrote:
the link does not work for me.can you give me instructions on accessing your page. thanks very much

On 3/23/2015 2:05 PM, George Calvert via Jfw wrote:
Hi List,

Back in January there were several posts about how to read guitar tab
notation with JAWS. I have created a free, open source script that reads
guitar tablature notation and translates it into playing instructions that
can be read in the JAWS virtual buffer. The address is:

http://backtoplayingblind.blogspot.com

This site contains instructions for installing and running the script, as
well as information for developers who want to enhance or extend the script.

I created this script after losing my vision three years ago and hope
others will find it useful. Please let me know if anyone encounters
problems in working with the script.

George Calvert