Broadcasting advice with JAWS

Ariel

Greetings,
My name is Ariel. I am thinking about going back to college. I would like to study broadcasting. However, I do not have any experiences in this field. Thus, I am interested in taking some lessons on the side before I go straight to college. Also, I am setting out to learn how to use JAWS with audio editing software. In a way, this will be aiming to get myself familiar with the accessibility of audio editing software. Any advice would be greatly appreciate it. I know there are seminars for Office and the like, but is there something focused on audio production? Thank you,
Ariel