Question About JFW and Outlook 2013 Calendar

Danny wells

Hi Folks,

I am using JFW 16 and outlook 2013. When I move to a date in the calendar
it will not read the date until I use the say line key stroke. Previously
with Outlook 2010 it would announce the date when I moved to it. Is there a
fix for this, or is this just the way it is? Thanks!

Danny

All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be,
declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble
and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. (Isaiah 66:2)