From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David Moore
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 3:30 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: David Moore
Subject: What are the steps to download a zipped mp3 file from a web page

Hi Keith.
This is David, and I will help you.
First of all, when you are on the link of the zipped file, press the num pad
*, the command for a right click, also, you can press caps lock + the number
9 on the numbers row if you have a laptop, or you can just right click the
mouse itself. After you do this right click, arrow down to save target to
and enter on that. Next, click on save as. When you enter on save as, and
press enter, select the folder you want to save the zipped file to. Next,
enter on the save button in the dialog and it will be saved on your
computer. Important:
When you find the file on your computer, because it is zipped, when you
press enter on this file, it will show the file in mp3. I think you have to
alt tab to see the actual mp3 file. Now, press enter on that mp3 file, and
the song will start playing. Because the file is zipped, you are just doing
this extra step. So, again, press enter on the file on your computer, alt
tab to the mp3 file that is unzipped, press enter a second time on that, and
your song or whatever it is will start playing in Windows media player or
whatever default player you have on your computer.
I hope this helps, and if you run into anything, please do not hesitate to
e-mail me off list at the e-mail at the bottom of this message. Also, You
can ask me any question you have about computer since we are e-mailing back
and forth off of the list. Take care.

E-mail:
jesusloves1966@gmail.com