Youtube issue.

Justin McDevitt <jusliz@...>

Hello listmembers:

I have been a longtime visitor to Youtube, listening to many songs and
watching interviews and videos compatible with many of my interests
including, music, literature and history. Through all this time though, I
didn't use any of the controls: (rewind, fast forward, Pause, Mute etc. I
wasn't sure if they were accessible with my older version of JAWS.

Now that I have JFW16, I want to use Youtube more effectively and access
these controls. A day or so ago, I opened up Youtube through Firefox and
turned off the Virtual Cursor. When I started tabbing around, none of the
above-mentioned controls were referenced: just the standard Youtube links.

Any help/direction is surely appreciated.

Best, Justin