I then removed Jaws 14, with all setting and shared components.
I then run a repair on Jaws 16 and its working now.
Thanks again.

On 5/26/2015 7:54 AM, Michael Mote via Jfw wrote:
Hello Rob! I've seen this before. If you go under your device manager, and
select display adapters, you will probably see the Freedom Scientific mirror
display driver. I would remove it, and also uninstall all versions of JAWS.
I would then reinstall the JAWS version you want to use. Sounds like the
display driver has been corrupted somehow. I hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Rob via Jfw
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 10:21 PM
To: jfw
Cc: Rob
Subject: Mirror display driver not installed correctly

Hi,
I reset Windows 7 PC to factory settings.
jaws 14 will not install display driver, I did a repair on j14 and installed
j15 with no luck.
I even installed jaws 16. and get the same message after Jaws starts.
Mirror display driver not installed correctly reboot your PC if you continue
to get this message, run a repair on Jaws....
the video intercept manager option in the jaws utility menu is not
available.
How do I fix this?

Sent from my iPhone