From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Rob via Jfw
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 10:21 PM
To: jfw
Cc: Rob
Subject: Mirror display driver not installed correctly

Hi,
I reset Windows 7 PC to factory settings.
jaws 14 will not install display driver, I did a repair on j14 and
installed
j15 with no luck.
I even installed jaws 16. and get the same message after Jaws starts.
Mirror display driver not installed correctly reboot your PC if you
continue
to get this message, run a repair on Jaws....
the video intercept manager option in the jaws utility menu is not
available.
How do I fix this?

Sent from my iPhone

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92