Multiple Instances of JAWS

Ed Marquette <marquette.ed@...>

It may very well be senility creeping in, but I thought, but
cannot now find, the explanation for why, on some occasions,
multiple instances of JAWS will appear in the System Tray or on
the Task Bar.

I cannot identify any specific pernicious effects, and when I
close JAWS, all instances of JAWS disappear.

Still, having the computer confused into thinking there are
multiple instances of JAWS cannot be a good thing.

Does anyone know what this is all about, or can you point me in
the right direction in the archives for this list, assuming I
didn't just dream up prior discussion of this issue?

Thanks!

Sent from my Yoga IdeaPad

I. Edward Marquette

Universal Phone: 408.692.5640