From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 8:08 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Carolyn Arnold
Subject: Re: Jaws 15 Problem in window7

For one thing, with many computers, the JAWS command to come on is Control
Alt J. If you'll -
1 hit Insert J;
2. the first thing will be Options;
3. Arrow down to the next, Basics;
4. Enter on Basics;
5. Tab, and I think the second one will give you the choice to check "start
with JAWS".
66. check that.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn