From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 7:28 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Maria Campbell
Subject: Re: Jaws 15 Problem in window7

The start up wizard for checking the state of JAWS at start up is under the
help menu when you press insert j.
Sometimes you need to reset the hotkey control plus alt plus j to restart
JAWS after a shut down.
Another way I use to start up JAWS is to press the windows key plus m
several times to make sure I get to the desktop. Then I just press the
letter j for jaws and Jaws starts up in a bit.

On 5/25/2015 7:06 PM, O.Addison Gethers via Jfw wrote:
Hello All,

I have window7 with desktop 32 bits !! I'm having problem when I
unloaded Jaws by press insert + f4 then press spacebar then I waited
for 2 or 3 minute then when I try to get jaws to come back on ,I press
run key then type in jaws15 press enter jaws never came back on so I
waited about 10 minute to see if jaws will come on so it didn't so I
try another keystroke command alt +shift + j that didn't work either
so I try another keystroke press ctrl +shift + j it's still not work
either !! What is the right keystroke command ? Also I had to shut
down the computer so when jaws came on I went to jaws window I can't
remember what I'm looking for to see if the box is off for jaws not to
come on when unloaded jaws ,Does anyone know what's the name for to
check the box in setting and show me how to get there?

Addison