Re: Jaws 15 Problem in window7

Maria Campbell

The start up wizard for checking the state of JAWS at start up is under the help menu when you press insert j.
Sometimes you need to reset the hotkey control plus alt plus j to restart JAWS after a shut down.
Another way I use to start up JAWS is to press the windows key plus m several times to make sure I get to the desktop. Then I just press the letter j for jaws and Jaws starts up in a bit.

On 5/25/2015 7:06 PM, O.Addison Gethers via Jfw wrote:
Hello All,

I have window7 with desktop 32 bits !! I'm having problem when I unloaded
Jaws by press insert + f4 then press spacebar then I waited for 2 or 3
minute then when I try to get jaws to come back on ,I press run key then
type in jaws15 press enter jaws never came back on so I waited about 10
minute to see if jaws will come on so it didn't so I try another keystroke
command alt +shift + j that didn't work either so I try another keystroke
press ctrl +shift + j it's still not work either !! What is the right
keystroke command ? Also I had to shut down the computer so when jaws came
on I went to jaws window I can't remember what I'm looking for to see if the
box is off for jaws not to come on when unloaded jaws ,Does anyone know
what's the name for to check the box in setting and show me how to get
there?

Addison