From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Coverdell
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 1:00 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Ryan Coverdell
Subject: making my g-mail account (web-mail), the default e-mail

On my desktop pc, whenEver I want to send some one an attachment my computer
always connects with my centurytel (now centurylink), e-mail on my windows
mail account. How do you change, in the desktop pc, the settings so I can
send attachments and even e-mails to third parties using web-mail,
specifically my g-mail account? I want this to be my default mail my
computer "knows," to always select. Please send me jaws specific commands. I
know google always says something about scrubbing attachments. I can't have
this happen when I want to send something to people. Maybe I could practice
on one of you off-list
using my desktop pc to make sure what you tell me works. Thanks
in advance, Ryan