making my g-mail account (web-mail), the default e-mail

Ryan Coverdell

On my desktop pc, whenEver I want to send some one an attachment my
computer always connects with my centurytel (now centurylink), e-mail
on my windows mail account. How do you change, in the desktop pc, the
settings so I can send attachments and even e-mails to third parties
using web-mail, specifically my g-mail account? I want this to be my
default mail my computer "knows," to always select. Please send me
jaws specific commands. I know google always says something about
scrubbing attachments. I can't have this happen when I want to send
something to people. Maybe I could practice on one of you off-list
using my desktop pc to make sure what you tell me works. Thanks
in advance, Ryan