From: Hank & Patty via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 11:54 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Hank & Patty
Subject: need help please, how do I access the toolbar in Windows Live mail?

Hello,

I am using Jaws 15 with Windows 8.1 and I am triing to find out how I can forward an email in Windows Live Mail in Windows 8.1 with no luck thus far.

If anyone maybe knows how, can someone please let me know how I can successfully access the toolbar in Windows Live mail with Jaws 15, so I can successfullly forward any particular email? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very, very, very much appreciated!! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help I may get with this.

All the best,

Hank