From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Brad Martin via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 1:51 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Brad Martin
Subject: Re: default view details

Well, if Bill's instructions are correct, when he says you need to
change the options at the top of a tree of folders to have it affect the
subfolders beneath it, couldn't you open your C: drive and do it there?
That way, all folders would be affected. Haven't tried it, but it stands
to reason.

Brad

On 5/22/2015 7:02 PM, Mario via Jfw wrote:
well, I did as you directed but I wanted the change to affect all the
folders, so whether I open this folder/subfolder or that
folder/subfolder, the details would remain the same. but oh well, one
of those annoying querks I guess...
I'm wondering if changing the view to list would make a difference?

On 5/22/2015 7:30 PM, Bill White via Jfw wrote:
I guess I wasn't clear enough. What must be done is to set a top-most
folder to your liking, then follow the instructions I gave before.
This way, subfolders of that folder will be changed to that setting.
If you want other folders which are not subfolders to be changed, you
will need to repeat the same operation. I also hear that sometimes,
Windows does not retain the setting, no matter how it is done.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario via Jfw"
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>