Re: default view details
Hi, Mario. I think Carolyn believed you wanted to set all folders in your e-mail client to look the same. I don't think this was what you were asking about. I believe you were wanting to have all the details about your folders on your hard disk displayed the same. In case this is what you wanted, instructions are below.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
To apply a view to all subfolders:
1. navigate to the folder that has the desired view already applied.
2. Press Alt+t to go to the tools menu.
3. Use the arrows to navigate to "folder options".
4. Click on folder options.
5. Press CTRL+tab to get to the "view" page.
6. Use tab to get to the "make all folders the same" option.
7. Make sure to click any apply and OK options.
Bill White firstname.lastname@example.org
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mario via Jfw" <email@example.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: "Mario" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 7:06 AM
Subject: default view details
is there a way to set the view details for a folder as the default for every folder?
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 11669 (20150522) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.