Re: default view details

Bill White

Hi, Mario. I think Carolyn believed you wanted to set all folders in your e-mail client to look the same. I don't think this was what you were asking about. I believe you were wanting to have all the details about your folders on your hard disk displayed the same. In case this is what you wanted, instructions are below.

To apply a view to all subfolders:

1. navigate to the folder that has the desired view already applied.

2. Press Alt+t to go to the tools menu.

3. Use the arrows to navigate to "folder options".

4. Click on folder options.

5. Press CTRL+tab to get to the "view" page.

6. Use tab to get to the "make all folders the same" option.

7. Make sure to click any apply and OK options.

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com