From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ed Marquette
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:05 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Ed Marquette
Subject: RE: font and format configuration

Here is one where it would potentially be helpful if we knew more about your
objective.
Instead of using control plus v, if you use control plus alt plus v, you get
an option every time as to the format you want. This works in both Word
2010 and Outlook 2010.
If you paste as text or Unicode text, everything takes on the font in effect
at the point where the paste takes place. There is also an option to paste
as formatted text -- as well as several other options pasting format .
In fact, I almost never use control plus v anymore.