Re: deleting inbox

Adrian Spratt

Carolyn, I think Andre was being a comedian. Anyway, he made me laugh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 6:03 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Carolyn Arnold
Subject: Re: deleting inbox

Outlook has been around for years, so there are older versions, as well as
Outlook Express, something called Eudora and others. Adrian's instructions
were very clear cut. I followed them to the T, and they worked in Outlook
Express which is now, you might say, extinct.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn