Re: deleteing inbox

Maria Campbell

I have a different email program. However, you may be able to do the same thing as I do. You can do the control A to accept all then press the delete button which puts them in the trash folder. Then in the files menu there is a choice to empty trash to get rid of all.
One other way if you really want them all gone in one fell swoop is to press your control a to accept all, then press shift plus delete key to bypass trash folder.

On 5/20/2015 5:47 PM, David Hardingham via Jfw wrote:
Hi all,

I have been in and out of the veterans admain hospital for awhile and have a ton of e mails.

Can I select all from my inbox and get rid of them all? I have wlm, jaws 14 so thanks in advance.

David