From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 1:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: Major Outlook 2010 problem

Tom,

I have thousands, and probably tens of thousands, of email messages stored
in over a hundred Outlook 2010 file folders reflecting many interests of
mine. Despite this huge storage, Outlook does not slow down my system. I
have to admit that I had a tech expert install Office 2010, so I can't tell
you what, if any, settings he made to ensure this efficient operation, but
he knows my practice of using email for reference purposes.

You might think of how to search for answers via Google. As Drew suggests,
this doesn't sound like a JAWS problem. At the same time, it sounds fixable.