From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Drew
Hunthausen via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 12:37 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Drew Hunthausen
Subject: RE: Major Outlook 2010 problem

Tom,
I think you should call the computer place that you took your computer and
ask the tech person you worked with about getting rid of the stored data or
storing it somewhere else. This isn't anything to do with assistive
technology and they should help you get your problem resolved. It could be
as easy as a setting that automatically deletes this stored data or keeps it
somewhere else as not to slow down your machine. I think the general
computer people would be able to help you out just as well especially since
they have already seen your comuter. Good luck